Hi all

Please Introduce yourself and tell us a little about your musical journey plus what keyboard you have.
Frazzpots

Hi all

Post by Frazzpots » 28 Apr 2016, 17:12

Hi everyone. I have just bought a tyros 5. I play the organ and keyboard. Loving the T5 and hope to make like minded friends here whilst hopefully learning more about the keyboard. Nice to meet you all.

Eileen

Re: Hi all

Post by Eileen » 28 Apr 2016, 22:29

Hi Frazzpots,
Welcome to the forum. Tyros 5 is a very good keyboard and I am sure you will like it. Any questions please ask. We have a very good performers section so when you feel ready it would be nice to hear a song from you.

Tyros 5 and S970.

geoff

Post by geoff » 28 Apr 2016, 22:53

Welcome to the forum Frazzpots.

Frazzpots

Post by Frazzpots » 29 Apr 2016, 00:52

Thank you for the lovely welcome. I learned to play organ from being 9 to 15 years old then piano for 2 years. My last organ was a Yamaha hs8 and then I got a 9000pro keyboard. Had a calvinova CVP307 which now lives with my son and now I have the tyros. I'm just about beginning to work my way around it... I'm Ang by the way and I'm 46.

Pamela

Post by Pamela » 29 Apr 2016, 12:07

Hi Frazzpotts, Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy our stay here...Pam :D

tyrosman

Post by tyrosman » 30 Apr 2016, 16:45

welcome to the forum Frazzpotts :)

Your Excelency

Post by Your Excelency » 30 Apr 2016, 23:29

Hi Frazzpotts

Great to see you've joined us, there are many helpers on this site and great things to do... You have come to the right place to share your music and experiences too...Looking forward to your input.... :D :D

Pete

Tulus

Re: Hi all and Eileen

Post by Tulus » 02 May 2016, 06:45

Hiya... i am a newbie with keyboard and i just ordered a Yamaha PSR S770 for my little family because I think music is good for my kids... I am a guitarist instead...

I am having a problem with my ordered because the company that I ordered my PSR S770 aleady taken my money from my account but they havent inform about the delivery time yet ... All the email that they sent me is just about my registration with their website... The company called Rimmers Music have any of you guys heard about that company before...

Looking forward to have that keyboard but hopefully the company that I ordered from is not a fraud...

Well my actual question is what capacity of USB stick I can use for the keyboard...
Some of my friend told me that I cant use USB stick with the higher capacity like 6gb or above because that will make the proces/loading taking ages... Is that true?

And the last question is can I use sustain pedal on PSR s770..,

Looking forward to Your help...
A Massive thanks before...

Eileen

Post by Eileen » 02 May 2016, 10:34

Hi Tulus,
Welcome to the forum. I hope you will enjoy being a member here and join in where ever you can.
Firstly Rimmers is a well known shop and I am sure some members have used them. Let us know how you get on with them.
Secondly you can use a larger USB stick. I would recommend one of the Verbatim Store-and-Go. I use a 32 Gb on my 970 with no problem and it is quite fast.
Thirdly yes you can use a sustain pedal on the 770.

Tyros 5 and S970.

Your Excelency

Post by Your Excelency » 02 May 2016, 11:24

Hi Eileen and Tulus, firstly welcome to the group Tulus.... Taking it on myself out of consideration for you, I have copied your posting and forwarded it to Rimmers, who Are a very reputable company you will be happy to know. Hopefully they will be able to clarify any problem or holdup for you. Just hoping you haven't logged into a fake copy of their website. Hopefully it will be dealt with fast so you may hear something soon....

Enjoy this wonderful forum which is a very well supported group and Eileen is our favorite Lady who does so much for the Yamaha keyboard world.
Have a good look around there is much to learn..... :D

Pete