PAPDED -New Member

Please Introduce yourself and tell us a little about your musical journey plus what keyboard you have.
PAPDED

PAPDED -New Member

Post by PAPDED » 17 Aug 2017, 08:15

Hello

My name is André, I am 67 years old, I am retired and I live in the center of France.
I have 2 keyboards, a Tyros 5-61 and an Audya 76.I know a bit to read music and I play at home, alone and for my pleasure.
I have browsed your site with great attention, I find it very Well done, very well run (Congratulations to Eileen and his team) and the topics are treated very seriously. I hope to participated in the exchanges when I would have discovered better.
In the meantime, thank you for hosting me.

Please apologize for my presentation in French and its approximate translation in English. If I read the English, I speak and write it with more difficulty.

Texte original
Bonjour
Je m'appelle André, j'ai 67 ans, je suis retraité et j'habite dans le centre de la France.
Je possède 2 claviers, un Tyros 5-61 et un Audya 76.
Je sais un peu lire la musique et je joue à la maison, seul et pour mon plaisir.
J'ai parcouru votre site avec beaucoup d'attention, je le trouve très bien fait, très bien géré (Bravo à Eileen et à son équipe) et les sujets abordés sont traités avec beaucoup de sérieux. J'espère participer aux échanges quand je l'aurais mieux découvert.

En attendant, merci de m'accueillir.

Veuillez aussi m'excuser pour ma présentation en Français et sa traduction approximative jointe en anglais. Si je lis l'Anglais, je le parle et l'écrit avec plus de difficultés.

Dragon

Re: PAPDED -New Member

Post by Dragon » 17 Aug 2017, 09:35

WELCOME .. Fred

Eileen

Post by Eileen » 17 Aug 2017, 10:07

Hello Andre,
Welcome to my forum. I hope you will enjoy being a member here. If you have any questions please ask away and perhaps you will post us a song or two when you are ready.

Tyros 5 and S970.

Pamela

Post by Pamela » 17 Aug 2017, 15:12

Hi Andre, Welcome to the friendly forum... Pam :D

Roland

Post by Roland » 18 Aug 2017, 03:59

Bonjour André,

Welcome to this forum and greetings from the Canadian Rocky Mountains :D

Big fan of France here - I have wonderful memories of Paris, Bordeaux and the Périgord Noir where I had the privilege to travel and visit a few years back.

Cheers/Bien cordialement, Roland
Tyros 3, Motif XF8, Cubase
​I've finally discovered what's wrong with my brain: On the left side there is nothing right, and on the right side there is nothing left :D

tyrosman

Post by tyrosman » 18 Aug 2017, 14:27

Hi Andre welcome to the forum :)

PAPDED

Post by PAPDED » 18 Aug 2017, 16:26

Hello

Thank you all for your welcome and your personal messages.

Bonjour
Merci à tous pour votre accueil et vos messages personnels.