Notation Compoaser Software

Danny

Notation Compoaser Software

Post by Danny » 05 Mar 2015, 10:24

Has any member had or found any benefit from this program, in other words did you find it usefull ?

Danny

David

Re: Notation Compoaser Software

Post by David » 05 Mar 2015, 12:52

Hi Danny

As I play by ear, and don't read music, I use the Notation Software a lot, to play Midi Files and print off Music copies from them. It gives me a chance to see what instruments are playing, when, and how the performance is set up. I mainly use Notation Musician and, although I do have Composer, I have not used it up-to-date, although, I have come across many situations when I could, especially to change some notes, or the timing of some pieces of music, or to try different sounds. I also find it very beneficial to learning a new piece of music and the timing of the melody etc.
I have just received an e-mail from Notation, to up-date my version, or replace it completely, so I am just considering my options.
I hope this helps.

Best Wishes

David

Danny

Post by Danny » 05 Mar 2015, 18:52

Thanks David / for that helpful reply, Trouble is now. What one to go for Musici or Composer

Kind Regards

Thanks David for your kind reply, The thing now is which one to go for Music or Composer.

Kind Regards

Danny

David

Post by David » 06 Mar 2015, 11:25

Hi Danny

In simple terms, if you want the ability to alter some parts of the tune or its development, you will need Composer. To be able to listen to Midis provide music copies etc you can do that in Musician. There is not a great deal of difference in price, so I would go for Composer, which covers you for wanting to do better, and future things.

Best Wishes
David