keyboards used for perfomances

salan

keyboards used for perfomances

Post by salan » 14 Nov 2015, 19:24

Hello all

As I like to listen to members keyboard performances ,I think it would be interesting if we could know which instrument (s) were used to perform the musical pieces,this could also help others when deciding to purchase keyboards.I know there are plenty of YouTube videos to watch of people playing keyboards but it might add more interest for those who listen to postings.Just a thought ;) ;)

Regards Alan
Last edited by salan on 14 Nov 2015, 22:02, edited 1 time in total.

TYROS 5-76

Roland

Re: keyboards used for perfomances

Post by Roland » 14 Nov 2015, 21:09

Hello Alan,

Yes, that would be a good idea I think too. And too, if folks use styles or voices that they had obtained externally - it would be great to know what it is so one can Google it and see if that is something that would work for us too.

Didn't we use to have our keyboard and recording gear listed in our signature or was that maybe on a different keyboard site?

Cheers, Roland
Last edited by Roland on 15 Nov 2015, 00:51, edited 1 time in total.
Tyros 3, Motif XF8, Cubase
​I've finally discovered what's wrong with my brain: On the left side there is nothing right, and on the right side there is nothing left :D

salan

Post by salan » 14 Nov 2015, 22:10

Hi Roland

Yes,another good idea,any information given need only be voluntary but maybe a little box could be put in so any information could be typed in.I think this could be of interest to listeners. :D :D

Alan :o

TYROS 5-76

Eileen

Post by Eileen » 15 Nov 2015, 18:43

Yes it would be an idea to ask members when they post a song to say what keyboard it was played on and what style and sounds were used. You can add what equipment you have into the signature space as I have done.

Tyros 5 and S970.